Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne during period and acne remedy

Recovery from acne breakouts take time. Dermatologists themselves cannot tell how long it will take to treat acne in anyone. It doesn't matter what the proactiv advertisement said, acne treatments take time. You must be patient and follow a treatment plan religiously for a couple of weeks.
Getting rid of acne is easy if you just know what works and what works not. If I tell you that it is possible to cure your acne in just two months, without spending any money on medical treatment and products, would you believe me? You better be, because I am a living proof that shows it is possible to cure acne of any severity in just 2 months.
2. If your dermatologist is charging you a lot of money and you got no improvement over your acne, stop visiting the doctor. This happened to me too. I was paying hundreds of dollars each week to get the medicine and to listen what the doctor had to say about acne. After 2 months, I spent about one thousand dollars on the bills and pills, and got no improvement. So I decided to stop and look for other alternatives.
mpalgiatrumpsv.blogspot.com
tags: acne care cosmetic natural skin, best moisturizer for acne prone skin, best way to fights pregnancy acne

No comments: