Thursday, July 3, 2008

Myths about acne and can infected cystic acne cause a fever

You are what you eat; that's what they all say. But is it true? Are all pimply-faced teenagers guilty of eating unhealthy, greasy and fried foods? Not by a long shot. For the most part, adolescent breakouts are due to hormonal changes that increase the amount of sebum produced by the sebaceous glands which are located in hair follicles. Hair follicles are found all over the body even where there is no hair growth.
Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition.
The second is to not wash your face to much, as this can aggravate the acne condition and make it a lot worse. What worked for me was washing it in the morning, having a shave every third day in the afternoon and a shower late at night. Make sure when washing that you finish with cold water as this closes the pores and allows less of a chance for dirt to come in and aggravate the acne.
pfofusefab.blogspot.com
tags: effective acne medication according to dermatologist, reviews best acne treatment, products to help clear up acne scars

No comments: